June 23, 2022
An Escambia County grand jury has indicted the man accused of shooting and killing his ex-girlfriend last month at Pensacola Fitness.
Kennon Nicholas Farrow, 39, was indicted on charges of first degree premeditated murder with a firearm, violation of an injunction against domestic violence and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon for the fatal shooting May 24 at Pensacola Fitness on North 9th Avenue at Creighton Road.
At 4:25 a.m., Farrow allegedly entered the gym armed with a handgun and fired several shots at 48-year Carla Elaine Williams. She was hit multiple times and pronounced deceased at the scene.
Farrow fled the scene and was later arrested during a traffic stop at Nine Mile Road at Beulah Road.
Williams (pictured below) was a beloved associate math professor and former basketball star at Pensacola State College. She worked at PSC for over 24 years in athletics, collegiate high, and the math and computer science departments.
2 Responses to “Pensacola Fitness Shooting Suspect Indicted For First Degree Premeditated Murder”
She is an angel who is now in heaven.
I am so sorry this happened to such a fine woman.
Have a comment on this story?
We welcome your comments on this story, but there are some rules to follow::
(1) Be Nice. No comments that slander another, no racism, no sexism, no personal attacks.
(2) No Harrassing Comments. If someone says something bad about you, don’t respond. That’s childish.
(3) No Libel. That’s saying something is not true about someone. Don’t do it.
(4) Keep it clean. Nothing vulgar, obscene or sexually related. No profanity or obvious substitutions. Period.
(5) NorthEscambia.com reserves the right to remove any comments that violate our rules or we think to be inappropriate. We are not responsible for what is posted. Comments may not appear right away until they are approved by a moderator.
(6) Limit your comments to the subject in this story only, and limit comments to 300 words or less. Do not post copyrighted material. Comments will not be added to stories that are over 30 days old.
(7) No posts may advertise a commercial business or political group, or link to another commercial web site or political site of any kind.
Written by William Reynolds · Filed Under News
Copyright © 2007-2019 NorthEscambia.com · P.O. Box 1207 · Century, FL 32535 · All Rights Reserved. <!– Log in–>